Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got error while configuring the Cisco Telepresence SX 20

8-20-2013 2-07-56 PM.jpg

i need this setting to done with configuration. any one know this setting??

8-20-2013 2-09-34 PM.jpg

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Ashish,

Is your SX20 registered to the Cisco Webex Telepresence cloud?  If so, these settings are not needed.  This cloud service is SIP URI based dialing only.  If you need to call an endpoint configured for H323, then following the instructions here in this KB: http://kb.webex.com/WBX72223.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Regards,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for help.

i have not regester yet to Cisco Webex Telepresence, hi is asking for some video no and activation code,

but from where do i get the video number and activation code

Thanks

Cisco Employee

Hi Ashish,

Do you have an account already with subscriptions on it?  If so, please call support to get further assistance at 877-533-4246 option 2.  If not, then you need to reach out to a sales associate so they can help you get setup with an order.  Video numbers and activation codes are not given out over a public forum, and the Cisco Webex Telepresence cloud service is a paid service.

If this is not what you are looking for, please elaborate on your request.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason,

i dont have WebEx account, but its mandatory to have this account for sx20 ?? i just want to setup this device.

and start video calling.

Thank you in advance !!

Cisco Employee

Hi Ashish,

Unfortunately, this forum is for Cisco Webex Telepresence customers; future, new and existing, that only have questions pertaining and relevant to the service.  The TP TAC will be able to provide you with the assistance you need to configure your SX20.  You can reach them at 800-553-2447.

Regards,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content