cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ordering WAE-674 with virtual blade running ACNS

gnijs
Level 4
Level 4

According to the specifications, this WAE-674 could be running WAAS with a virtual blade running ACNS (this is my goal). However, how do i order the ACNS software ? If i use Cisco configurator, it won't allow me to select both WAAS and ACNS software (you can't select both, says the applet, however, i guess it doesn't yet know the virtual blade capability of the latest ACNS software)

regards,

Geert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sorry, I don't have access to that info, however, if you contact your sales account team, they can probably get you the info.

Thanks,

Dan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Geert,

This is not an orderable item yet, but will be available in the near future. Basically there will be an ACNS VB, software and WMT license as Add on items.

Hope that helps,

Dan

Thanks. I want to have an idea about the price of the ACNS VB software option. Can you give me a list price ? I assume the WMT option will be the same price as on a "native" ACNS box. And the same for the multicast option (oops, i just see that it has different prices depending on the model)

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sorry, I don't have access to that info, however, if you contact your sales account team, they can probably get you the info.

Thanks,

Dan