Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS-274-unable to access

WEERAKOO69BA
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have  aproblem with WAAS-274.this is acting as a CM in our DR-site.Every two/three  weeks this is not accesible from remotely.I can loging via console and could not find errors.No alarms even.But found that  not able to ping to it's gateway(G.W is core switch's L3-Vlan interface).Once I have restarted the WAAS, able to access from remotely and also could ping from the waas too.Can anybody give me a clue how to diagnoise this issuse??

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Kanwaljeet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

So you have this problem every 2-3 weeks.  You say you cannot even ping GW of the device. What is the status of GW (interface at core switch) during that time? What was the status of WAAS interface itself?

I would suggest to collect sysreport as well as show tech during the problem and send to TAC for analysis. This looks like a strange issue.But ensure that you have collected data during the problem.

Regards,

Kanwal

hi,

Thanks for the reply.

There is no specific time to happen this problem.Vlan interface and the waas interfaces are up.I can login to the waas from the console.Everything looks normal.No alarms...To comeout this problem ,need to reboot the device.

I am going to collelect logs .

Thanks for the reply.

Hi,

Sounds good. Do collect sysreport from the device and that should help us a lot.

Regards,

Kanwal