Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WAAS CM Https Issue

Hi All

We've logged a TAC Case for this but I thought I would post something here to  see if I could get any extra help. We have the following issue.

We have a fleet of WAAS optimisers at a multitude of sites, with a CM in one of our data centres. Using Compuware VAS we have picked up the following issue. The Optimisers are initiating HTTPS conversations with the CM, and we are seeing Client RTT times for this traffic going into the days on the compuware VAS monitoring tool. Which frankly doesn't make sense.

Now looking back the issue for last week seems to have originiated at the same time on the same day for all the optimisers I have looked at. With a small amount of traffic between the optimisers and the CM for a few days, with the Client RTT increasing

The traffic is about 2/3rd client to 1/3rd server, and only in the very low kbs.

I am trying to ascertain if this is a real problem or if it is our Compuware VAS monitoring system not reporting correctly. As there are no issues with client traffic, and we are able to manage the devices properly, there does not appear to be any alarms in the CM in regards to this either.

This also appears to be a recurring issue.

• Wide Area Application Services (WAAS)
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.