Hi all, I am new to WAAS and currently going through the WAAS configutation guide. I have learned that there are three methods to deploy WAAS. Our client has got two sites and they want to accelerate the file sharing across WAN link. The number of users at each site is not more then 50. We have purchased three Cisco WAVE 274 for our client.
At the moment they have got the fileserver/exchnage/sbsserver/print server at there main site. All the users in branch site connect via VPN to main site and use resources via WAN link. My current thinking is to use two wave 274s on each site as inline deployment. Can someone pls answer these questions ?
1) Which is the best technique to use here (inline or WCCP)
2) I have two port inline network adaptors in each WAVE 274 (Will it provide the fail to wire capability in event of hardware failure)
3) The two edge router are Cisco 857W and Cisco 877 and LAN switches are unmanaged netgear switches(Will they support WCCP)
4) How can I utilize the third Wave 274 (as a centeral manager at main site?)
5) I learned that Windows server can be installed on Wave 274 to deployment print and other services ( How it will help in optimization)
VMware Trunk Port Group is supported from ACI version 2.1
VMM integration must be configured properly
ASA device package must be uploaded to APIC
ASAv version must be compatible with ACI and device package version
In the Previous articles of ACI Automation, we are using Postman/Newman as the Rest API tool to automate the ACI Configuration.
In this article I’m going to discuss on usin...
One of the first steps in building your ACI Fabric is to go through Fabric Discovery. While Fabric Discovery is usually a straightforward process, there are various issues that may prevent you from discovering an ACI switch. This article wil...