Helpful
Replies

WAASE Critical Alarm

Elie Sbat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there

can someone knows why i am getting this alarms on one of my WAEs

Critical: nodemgr: The sslao service has been disabled.

Please advise how can i resolve it

Many thanks,

Elie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Elie,

Enabling the SSL accelerator again is not hard, you just need to use the "WAE(config)# accelerator ssl enable" command, but, it's important to understand how this accelerator got disabled.

It's possible that it got disabled manually by mistake by someone around you, in which case, there is nothing to worry about, however, it's also possible that the accelerator was automatically disabled in response to a failure. If that is the case, I would recommend opening a TAC case to investigate it deeper.

The syslog should give you some hints on whether the SSL AO was manually or automatically disabled.

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Elie,

Enabling the SSL accelerator again is not hard, you just need to use the "WAE(config)# accelerator ssl enable" command, but, it's important to understand how this accelerator got disabled.

It's possible that it got disabled manually by mistake by someone around you, in which case, there is nothing to worry about, however, it's also possible that the accelerator was automatically disabled in response to a failure. If that is the case, I would recommend opening a TAC case to investigate it deeper.

The syslog should give you some hints on whether the SSL AO was manually or automatically disabled.

Regards

Daniel

Hello Daniel

Many thanks man, this is correct.

Elie