Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

when trying to download 4.1.5f WAE stays in pending mode

in the process of upgradinf from 4.13b to 4.1.5f

, CM is at 4.1.5f, when start a software upgrade most of the WAEs upgrade ok, but a couple stay in pending mode and when I look at the syslog i see the following message:

2010 May  5 21:54:54 BATWAD01 java: %WAAS-CMS-4-700002: ce(DataFeedPoll): java.l
ang.IllegalStateException: Managed store key does not exists, which is needed to
process SslCertificateKey objects. Rejecting updates from CM: java.lang.Illegal
StateException: Managed store key does not exists, which is needed to process Ss
lCertificateKey objects. Rejecting updates from CM      at com.cisco.unicorn.dir
ector.DataFeedAgent.storeUpdateInternal(DataFeedAgent.java:251)         at com.c
isco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.storeUpdate(ADataFeedAgent.java:755)        a
t com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.onUpdate(ADataFeedAgent.java:510)    a
t com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.getUpdatesFromCurrentCdm(ADataFeedAgen
t.java:1230)    at com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.getUpdates(ADataFeedA
gent.java:956)  at com.cisco.unicorn.director.DataFeedAgent.getUpdates(DataFeedA
gent.java:1248)         at com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.runImpl(AData
FeedAgent.java:678)     at com.cisco.unicorn.server.AModule.run(AModule.java:177
)       at java.lang.Thread.ru

I do not use SSL so not have any keys

How do I  download the new code and get rid of thepending message

can I just do the CLI "copy ftp install" command?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amikus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like CSCta27573. Consider the workaround documented, or upgrade from cli.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dhanasekaran.r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do you have any alarms in the box. I faced the same issue and it had an SSLAO alarm. I downgraded to 4.1.3b, disabled SSLAO and upgraded 4.1.5f .It worked. I am not sure thats a perfect solution, but it worked for me

amikus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like CSCta27573. Consider the workaround documented, or upgrade from cli.

yes I upgraded from CLI, that got rid of the problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: