Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

when trying to download 4.1.5f WAE stays in pending mode

in the process of upgradinf from 4.13b to 4.1.5f

, CM is at 4.1.5f, when start a software upgrade most of the WAEs upgrade ok, but a couple stay in pending mode and when I look at the syslog i see the following message:

2010 May  5 21:54:54 BATWAD01 java: %WAAS-CMS-4-700002: ce(DataFeedPoll): java.l
ang.IllegalStateException: Managed store key does not exists, which is needed to
process SslCertificateKey objects. Rejecting updates from CM: java.lang.Illegal
StateException: Managed store key does not exists, which is needed to process Ss
lCertificateKey objects. Rejecting updates from CM      at com.cisco.unicorn.dir
ector.DataFeedAgent.storeUpdateInternal(DataFeedAgent.java:251)         at com.c
isco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.storeUpdate(ADataFeedAgent.java:755)        a
t com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.onUpdate(ADataFeedAgent.java:510)    a
t com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.getUpdatesFromCurrentCdm(ADataFeedAgen
t.java:1230)    at com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.getUpdates(ADataFeedA
gent.java:956)  at com.cisco.unicorn.director.DataFeedAgent.getUpdates(DataFeedA
gent.java:1248)         at com.cisco.unicorn.server.ADataFeedAgent.runImpl(AData
FeedAgent.java:678)     at com.cisco.unicorn.server.AModule.run(AModule.java:177
)       at java.lang.Thread.ru

I do not use SSL so not have any keys

How do I  download the new code and get rid of thepending message

can I just do the CLI "copy ftp install" command?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amikus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like CSCta27573. Consider the workaround documented, or upgrade from cli.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dhanasekaran.r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Do you have any alarms in the box. I faced the same issue and it had an SSLAO alarm. I downgraded to 4.1.3b, disabled SSLAO and upgraded 4.1.5f .It worked. I am not sure thats a perfect solution, but it worked for me

amikus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like CSCta27573. Consider the workaround documented, or upgrade from cli.

yes I upgraded from CLI, that got rid of the problem