Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call manager Express 7.1 and Unity express 3.2

When i configure Unity express 3.2 initialization wizard, i can see GUI for Call manager and not for CME , Is there any version related issue or do i have to use Unity express which is compatible with Call manager Express 7.1 ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Call manager Express 7.1 and Unity express 3.2

Hi Janaka,

**This should show (when integrating with CME);

Application mode: CME or CCME

You can download the proper license for CME from the page I have linked below :)

You seem to be trying to use the wrong License file;

For Callmanager (which I think you have used)

cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_3.0.2.pkg

License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with Cisco Unified CallManager. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE.

For Callmanager Express - CME (which I think you need)

cue-vm-license_12mbx_cme_3.0.2.pkg

License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with Cisco Unified CallManager Express. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE

From this link;

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cue-302-licenses

Hope this helps!

Rob

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Janaka,

**This should show (when integrating with CME);

Application mode: CME or CCME

You can download the proper license for CME from the page I have linked below :)

You seem to be trying to use the wrong License file;

For Callmanager (which I think you have used)

cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_3.0.2.pkg

License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with Cisco Unified CallManager. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE.

For Callmanager Express - CME (which I think you need)

cue-vm-license_12mbx_cme_3.0.2.pkg

License information package for a 12-mailbox version of the Cisco Unity Express with VoiceMail application that works with Cisco Unified CallManager Express. For all Cisco Unity Express modules: AIM-CUE, NM-CUE, NM-CUE-EC & NME-CUE

From this link;

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cue-302-licenses

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

What you mentioned is correct.The current license is CCM.We need to buy the CCME.

Is there a way i can download CCME license as cisco TAC not helping much on this.

Can i install this license using clean installation method ?

Regards,

Janaka

Views
Helpful
Replies