cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 2.0 to conduct a Predictive Survey

a.azambuja
Level 1
Level 1

I´m looking for where are made the "Planning Mode" to conduct a predictive site survey in Cisco Prime 2.0  but I can´t find. I´ve already read a lot of documents but I was just more confuse.

I knew that in previous versions you could enter in "Planning Mode".

Someone know where is this inside the Prime 2.0 ?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If your familiar with WCS or NCS, then change the theme from lifecycle to classic mode. You can change this by clicking on the top right in the GUI by the login name:

Prime Infrastructure provides two different graphical user interfaces (from which you can switch back and forth by clicking the downward arrow next to your login name):

Then you can follow this guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/ncs/1.1/configuration/guide/maps.html#wp1179446

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

Glad that view is still there:). Glad to help!

-Scott

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If your familiar with WCS or NCS, then change the theme from lifecycle to classic mode. You can change this by clicking on the top right in the GUI by the login name:

Prime Infrastructure provides two different graphical user interfaces (from which you can switch back and forth by clicking the downward arrow next to your login name):

Then you can follow this guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/ncs/1.1/configuration/guide/maps.html#wp1179446

-Scott

Tks, Really change to classic view I can made the path.

Tks.

Glad that view is still there:). Glad to help!

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card