Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

comparision of Cisco Wifi Devices

Kindly provide the comparision of Wifi devices who experience in it...

1) Cisco WAP200 Wireless-G Access point

2) Dlink DWL-2100AP

3) Cisco Linksys WAP54G Wireless-G Access Point

Need the comparison about cost & feature(Distance covered, Interferecne issue, channel supporting, Static or DHCP, Bandwidth throughput, WPA or WPA2 security,MAC filtering, Maximum supported devices and other features)

4 Replies 4

any one ?

any one have experience in Dlink DWL-2100AP ? I have some queries in It...

Sorry, I'm not trying to be insulting or a d*ck, but Linksys product is about to become Belkin.

So you may need to ask the same question in the Belkin Forums.

kaaftab
Level 4
Level 4

Wel you can easyly get the compareision from the data sheet not sure about the prices as they depent on your local market. I belive the question that you are looking for is that which wireless device to buy and which device is better. The answer to this is very simple how reliable you want your wirelss access cisco equipmnet is expensive as they make sure they provide reliable communication and follow all the Standared and other feature which are network specific, where as other are low cost vendor has to ignore (quality and reliablity)  in them in refence to the cost  and the prices difference more then 8 time in centrain devices

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card