Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Configuring CCKM

I am currently using WPA2-Psk AES on our voice wifi which consists of 150 ap's, 2 wisms on 7.0.116 and 200 7925g's. Sine moving from firmware 1.3.3 we have been having dropped audio in 5-6 second bursts. I am just wondering how I can enable cckm without visiting each phone. I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Can I use cckm while still using a pass key?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Configuring CCKM

Hi,

If you are using HREAP, then you can configure HREAP groups with CCKM. However, I believe that you can only have 50 APs per HREAP group and CCKM is not support between HREAP and Non-HREAP APs.

Cisco Employee

Configuring CCKM

Would suggest to create a new SSID with CCKM enabled.

For updating the phones, you can use the Bulk Deployment Utility (BDU) to change the network profiles.

Can use either a single 802.1x account for all phones or have a unique account for each phone.

See the 7925G Deployment GUide for more info.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7925g/7_0/english/deployment/guide/7925dply.pdf

The BDU tool is available for download on Cisco.com.

Are you using Cisco 11n APs?

If you still have issues after implementing CCKM while using the 1.4(2) release, then would suggest to open a TAC case for further assistance.

Re: Configuring CCKM

David:
When using CCKM that means you are using 802.1x authentication and not using PSK.
If using PSK you can not use and you don't even need CCKM.

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Views
Helpful
Replies