cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to recover the AP 350 from an interruption firmware?

Leonlei
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any procedure to recover the AP 350 firmware? My AP 350 just keep loading after a firmware upgrading through Web bowser. The boot process like

Inflating "EnterpriseAP Sys 11.07"...

2515380 bytes OK

Loaded driver for device "fec0", ifIndex=1.

Loaded driver for device "awc0", ifIndex=2.

Configured device "fec0" as IP address "172.31.31.177", network mask 0xffffff00.

Attaching network interface lo0... done.

Configured device "lo0" as IP address "127.0.0.1", network mask 0x00000000.

00:00:01 (Warning): Updating selected system firmware

00:00:06 (Info): Successfully updated system firmware

00:00:06 (FATAL): Installation Keys Restored! Rebooting System

*** Restarting System in 5 seconds...

Getting configuration parameters via DHCP over device "fec0"...

Warm reset.

3 Replies 3

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

If you have the access point connected to the network, disconnect the power then unplug the network cable, then plug the power back in. If it doesn't continue to reboot, reset the AP back to factory defaults, then plug the network cable back in. If it still doesn't reboot go ahead and configure it.

Thanks. What I did is to format the config at the boot block point. Then restart the AP.

Darren Ramsey
Level 4
Level 4

I had a similar issue after upgrading. I can't remember if it was a 350 or a 1200, but it was VxWorks code. It seemed to be an issue with DHCP and some additional options defined in the DHCP scope. I unplugged the unit from the network, rebooted and used a console cable to set the IP manually and it worked fine. Cisco will be releasing IOS for the 350 in October, a big improvement for the 350.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card