Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

I need a solution for 28 Ghz broadband fixed network

My company where i work for, we have licence for broadband fixed wireless access for Indonesia at 28 Ghz and 58 Ghz. Can anyone help me for solution: include instalation, hardware, software. Because we don't have any idea for that, we only have the licence for all Indonesia area, or someone interest for join venture please contact me.

2 REPLIES

Re: I need a solution for 28 Ghz broadband fixed network

I guess i may be able to help you on this issue.My company

is equally involved in FWA recently in Nigeria.

my company got the licence for the broadband fixed wireless access in Nigeria,and we deplored the network in partnership some american firms, we may be able to Install and train your staff effectively and effeciently in rolling out your network.You can pls.get intouch for me for further details All the trainings will be in US and your site

Re: I need a solution for 28 Ghz broadband fixed network

I used to work at Digital Microwave Corp (now Stratex) several years ago. They have a rather decent product family that should cover your requirements. The following URL will guide you through some of your product options.

http://www.stratexnet.com/products/product_selector/

You can basically go from E1 through 4xOC3, with or without transparent 10/100 Ethernet.

Hope it helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies