cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ipphone cp7921g rejected

rchanga
Level 1
Level 1

I look registration rejected on ipphone and the CCM version 4.1 not appear in device default, what can I do?

21 Replies 21

Will need to install this devpack either via VNC or at the computer console itself as via remote desktop connection is not supported.

Install the devpack on all servers in the cluster then reboot each of them. Upgrade the publisher first.

Hi Michael

I run the file in tha CCM subscriber anda the phone was addded to the device default anda the phone is ok

thank you

Glad you got it working.

Michael

my CCM is under windows2000 server, and the IExplorer with version 6.0, but not appear the option Tools->Internet Options->Advanced->Security->"Allow active content to run in files on MyComputer", else run the file and a error say 'unable to run program, ensure that

backslashes\have been used properly'

Could you tell me if the fail run under windows2000 and IE ver6.0?

Team

Could you tell me if a case TAC is necessary?

I cant add the cp7921g to the CCMM 4.1(3)sr2

Hi

I do have exactly the same issue. I' m running CCM 4.1(3). Altough I installed the latest Device Pack4.1(59) and the latest firmware 1.0(4) I can't see the 7921 at Device Defaults.

Did you get an response from TAC?

Or does anybody has a solution for this?

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

Did you follow the steps outlined in this doc?

Must have at least CCM 4.1.3SR1

Procedure

NOTE: Apply this patch to all of your Cisco CallManager servers, beginning with the publisher server and TFTP server.

When applying this Device Package to enable new device support, a cluster-wide reboot is required for those devices to register successfully. A clusterwide reboot IS NOT required when running to update existing firmware/support.

If installing on a Cisco Unified CallManager version earlier than 4.1(3)sr2, the following message will be displayed: “Install on all nodes is required. All nodes will be rebooted as part of the installation.”

If installing on Cisco Unified CallManager 4.1(3)sr2 (recommended), the following message will be displayed: "Install on Publisher and TFTP server is required. Installation on all nodes is highly recommended." A clusterwide install/reboot is required.

Perform the following procedure to install Cisco Unified CallManager Device Package X.X.exe:

1. Download the ciscocm-4-1-DevPack-X.X.exe file to your hard drive. Make a note of the location where you saved the file.

2. Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.

3. Click Yes when the installation process displays a message that asks if you want to install this Device Package.

4. The remainder of the installation process continues without any additional user input.

5. Towards the end of the install it will prompt you "Update ALL devices firmware defaults?", (IMPORTANT) If you click "yes", it will change the default firmware load for all devices to the latest load packaged with this device pack, click "no" if you want to change the loads manually yourself later.

Note: In order to change the loads manually, you do NOT need to reinstall this Device Package. The new files will be present in the C:\Program Files\Cisco\TFTPPath folder. Go to CCMAdmin->System->Device Defaults and manually change the name of the load file (for specific device(s)) to the new load and click UPDATE. Next, reset the affected devices for them to upgrade to the new load.

The system will ask you if you want to view the logfile when the installation is complete.

6. Verify that the installation completed successfully by taking the following actions:

a. When the system prompts you to view the log file, if the number of errors listed in the dialog is "0", you can select No.

b. If the number of errors detected was greater than 0, select Yes to view the logfile and scroll down to the end of the log file. The errors section at the bottom of the log file will be updated with a corresponding severity.

c. Reset affected devices in order for them to obtain new firmware loads, or reboot the cluster.

Note: If the TFTP server is a separate server from the Publisher, the Cisco TFTP service needs to be stopped and restarted on the TFTP server before performing this step, unless the cluster (including the TFTP server) is being rebooted.

From this good readme for the device pack;

http://ftp-sj.cisco.com/cisco/crypto/3DES/voice/callmgr/4.1/ciscocm.4-1-DevPack-59_readme.htm

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card