The guidelines for Flexconnect and Multicast are as follows:
1. Set the AP Multicate mode on the controller to Unicast (Multicast-Unicast Mode) : The wireless controller replicates the multicast packet and sends it to each Access Point in a Unicast CAPWAP Tunnel
2. L3 routing isn't required on the wired network
3. There will be high controller and wired network loading
4. No multicast address is required in multicast-unicast mode
5. No multicast configuration required on Layer 2 switches as CGMP is enabled by default
Transferring Crash file from standby: Login to the Active WLC in HA.
From CLI: (Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload filename (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload mode tftp (Cisco Controller) >transfer
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark
and OmniPeek. The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More
filters will be added as time allows. It is a living doc, so check back
for changes every so often Please feel f...