Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC Error Code

huber
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anyone a idea what this Error Codes is?

[ERROR] spam_lrad.c 13693: Received replay error

Thanks for any help

6 Replies 6

magress
Level 1
Level 1

It's a statistic message, and is used by the controller to maintain statistics and to send a trap. SPAM is LWAPP communications between the controller and AP. In this case, the error is indicating that there is an error in the payload of a packet from the 802.11 side.

We have seen this error usually associate with Intel client devices. If you have Intel devices please make sure they are running the latest drivers.

-Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

As clients we only have Cisco 7920 with the latest Code 3.0.1 and CallManager 4.2.3 SR1

Have you any idea how this is related to your experience?

regards

ray

Hello Ray,

My apologizes for the late response. What version are you running on your WLC's? Can you attach a 'show run'?

Thanks,

Mark

Ray,

I looked over the threads and your configuration. The error message you provided is a generic notification message. See some of your other symptons, I strongly suspect issues in your RF. Have you had a site survey done? Any issues with interference? You might want to consider opening a TAC reqest.

Thanks,

Mark

hi Mark,

I have done a Site Surveye afterwards, because I thought also a RF Problem. I also looked with a spectrum analyzer if there is somthing which could interfere with the installation. But i looked ok. I think open a TAC Case would be the only solution.

The Errors I have on the Switchport is this also relating to a RF Problem? I think there is a Problem between the Switch and the Controller. The Problem is only with the 3750 Platform.

Thanks

ray

ray

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card