Views
Helpful
Replies

WLCCA 4.4.0 Beta available

Javier Contreras
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

New Version 4.4.0 Beta

Download: https://upload.cisco.com/cgi-bin/swc/fileexg/main.cgi?CONTYPES=wlc-conf-app-dev

Fixed

• Missing column in rogue policies
  • Exception error due to empty WLC (incomplete file)
  • Added support for AP Rogue detection state "not supported", besides enable/disable
  • Flex group AP list parsing for 8.3 and higher 

Added

• Health Data with Task, CPU, Memory information for 8.3MR2
  • AP supplemental bundle parsing, display and notification if missing
  • Voice check for MSDU/MPDU aggregation, RX-SOP in use
  • Support 8.3MR/8.4

14 Replies 14

mprofitt1967
Level 1
Level 1

CleanAir for both bands show as disabled when they are in fact enabled.

raymond.lucas
Level 1
Level 1

Javier,

We only have two types of APs, but (on one of the 5520's I tried) 57 are identified correctly and the other 536 are Unknown.

The Parsing Errors has lots of entries like this:

10011,Exception catch parsing file . Partially missing configuration for AP: [AP name]

We also get a handful of errors like this:

10013,Unexpected value FT Support.................................... Adaptive

We're currently running 8.3.102.0; hopefully that will change in the next few weeks.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ray

hi Raymond

the error 10011 normaly indicates that the sh run-config is not complete. Try to obtain it using "transfer upload datatype run-config", etc

if that does not help, please send me the run-config file to me for analysis, thanks

For the adaptive error, that will be fixed on next release

regards

Hi Javier,

i have the same error as Raymon, never had that before. will try it with transfer CLI command, but already used putty log function, not copy and paste.

10011,Exception catch parsing file . Partially missing configuration for AP: MW-Office-AP012

5520 HA SSO Cluster with 8.2.151.0

244 from 450 AP on that WLC have missing information.

Felix

slilley
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Javier,

I'm working on a stadium deployment in the US with 8540 WLCs and 3702p/2702 APs.  WLCCA isn't giving me stats on all my APs.  We've got 304 APs deployed, with 5GHz enabled on all 304 APs and 2.4GHz enabled on 178 APs, but WLCCA only sees 200 5GHz radios and a subset of 2.4GHz radios.  I've tried versions 4.1.5, 4.3.8, and 4.4.1beta - all have the same problem.

If I look at the output from the "show run-config" all the AP data is there.  But WLCCA is only looking at the first 200 APs in the output.  Every AP starting after #200 shows up as an "Unknown" model in WLCCA.  Any ideas?

By rebooting AP in a specific order, I can get the stats I want by making sure the "important" bowl APs are at the top of the "show ap summary", but obviously that's less than ideal.

Thanks for your support - this tool is invaluable!

Regards,
Steve Lilley, Presidio

hi

that is due to WLC not including all data in the sh run (check for error "10011,Exception catch parsing file . Partially missing configuration for AP")

try using command "transfer upload datatype run-config" , then name, etc, that has higher probabilities of including all AP data

regards

That solved the problem, thanks Javier!  And as a bonus, now I can collect those stats using FTP in under 20 seconds, where before at the WLC CLI it would take at least 5 minutes over VPN.

For anyone else with the same problem, these are the commands to use to drop the output on your FTP server:

transfer upload mode ftp
transfer upload datatype run-config
transfer upload filename WLCNAME-show-run-config.txt
transfer upload path .
transfer upload serverip <ftp ip address>
transfer upload username <username>
transfer upload password <password>
transfer upload start
y

Thanks again!
Steve

ccaporal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Javier,

Sanity check on message 40022 -

I have Platinum QoS assigned to a VoWifi SSID that's set to 802.1p / CoS 5, which is in line with the 8821 Deployment Guide (and wired side EF Queue).  WLCCA is indicating it should be 6 or 7.  Is this value supposed to be for 802.1e (WMM) instead?

Not applicable

Hi, May I know wat the password for accessing the download for the file? I have trouble downloading it.

Thanks.

joelngwhsg  You need to use your CCO login for it.

Aaron
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Additionally, if you are not a Cisco employee, you need to send email to wlc-conf-app-dev@cisco.com (letting us know your Cisco.com username), so that we can grant you download access.

Not applicable

Thanks. I got it sorted.

commengineer
Level 1
Level 1

Does this version work with 5760 running IOS-XE 3.6.6E ??

Would like to give software a try.  Still required to use Sh run-config? 

The 5760s running 3.6.6E are still using show running-config.

Thanks, 

Jeff

Not applicable

Anyone having trouble installing the software due to antivirus. I'm trying to install this on my corp computer but it's currently blocked and unallowed due to detection of malware.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3d635bb9038a51abb1c8218800fe3c3206d490e8f0189f55bfb6fbc0d43e536f/analysis/1499703659/

Any way to improve the security quality of the application?

I'm not allowed to use applications that have malware. :(

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card