Views
Helpful
Replies

NEWBIE - NEED HELP PLEASE

mbaylis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm new to the cisco WLAN controllers so have been using the following cisco document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology/controller/deployment/guide/dep.pdf - to get my Cisco 4402 wlan controller and a 1131ag AP to work in a small test lab.

I have followed the docuemnt using same IP's etc but can not seem to connect to the WLAN controller using the GUI on a laptop connect to a 3750 switch (using the correct vlan etc)

1) I can ping (from the 4402 controller) the managament interface on the controller, but can not ping the default gateway (192.168.60.1 - int vlan 60 on switch)

2) from the layer 3 switch i can ping the default gateway vlan 60, but can not ping the managment interface on the controller connected.

3)checked my configs over and over again but can not see anything wrong. configs are attached, please take a look as its only a test lab.

Its obviously a connectivity issue, but can not for the life of me work it out???

please help, am I missing something that is stopping the connection between the wlan controller and the switch???

1 Reply 1
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card