Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless 1131 Eco Pack question

azeindler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

When I order the AP 1130 Series Eco Pack (AIR-LAP1131-EK9-10), do you know what I get?

I assume this are included:

- 10 1131 Access Points

- Mounting Kit

I know that the power supply are not delivered with the 1140 Series Eco Pack. Is it the same with the AIR-LAP1131-EK9-10?

Thank you for any reply

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's only the EoS Bulletin for the Power Supply, not the Access Point itself.

Nuts.  I wasn't reading the title.  Me bad.

Ok.  I just checked the 1130 eco-pack does not include the power supply/pack.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
When I order the AP 1130 Series Eco Pack (AIR-LAP1131-EK9-10), do you know what I get?

1130 is end-of-sale since 20 November 2009.

I know that the power supply are not delivered with the 1140 Series Eco Pack. Is it the same with the AIR-LAP1131-EK9-10?

Cisco Aironet 1140 Series Eco-Pack

Cisco Aironet 1140 Series Eco-Packs ship with 10 controller-based (lightweight) access points or 5 standalone access points and are designed to reduce product packaging and preserve the environment (Table 9). Note that power supplies and power cords are not included with the eco-pack. For customers who require local power, power supplies and power cords need to be ordered as separate line items.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I never saw the announcement of EoS. I also check the CCO on follow link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6087/prod_eol_notices_list.html

Could you attach you EoS link?

---

I already know that 1140 Eco Pack come without power supply/cords. My question was, is it the same with 1130 Eco Pack?

End-of-Sale/End-of-Life for the Power Supply for Cisco Aironet 1130, 1140, 1240 and 1300 Series Access Point

Don't understand why you want to ask more questions about the 1130 eco-pack when you can no longer buy 1130.

Nuts.  I wasn't reading the title.  Me bad.

Ok.  I just checked the 1130 eco-pack does not include the power supply/pack.

Great. That is what the customer are searching for. Do you have a Link with this info?

Do you have a Link with this info?

Sure.  The Cisco Aironet 1130AG and Aironet 1130G Series Ordering Guide is a good place to start.

Eco Packs

To reduce product packaging and preserve the environment, the Cisco Aironet 1130AG may be ordered in a 10 quantity Eco packs that ship with the following:

• Access Point: quantity 10 units

• Cisco IOS® Software or Cisco Lightweight Access Point Protocol (LWAPP)

• Mounting plate, security hasp, pair of ceiling tile clips, and hardware accessory package: quantity 10 units

• Documentation: 1 set of documents

Note: For customers that require local power, Power supplies and power cords are not included with the bulk package and need to be ordered as a separate line item.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card