Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 4402 RADIUS problems

ivan.grancharov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all ,

My WLC 4402 is running a version of 5.1.151.0 , my ACS is version 3.2. I have 1 AP connected properly to WLC and working with no problems. I configured everything just as is written in the WLC documentation to use RADIUS authentication by MAC-address of the clients connecting to my AP. The AP is a AIR-AP1252AG-E-K9 and it is normally registered in the controller , WLAN is configured , etc. RADIUS configured in the controller are prperly working and their is normal L3 connectivity in both ways. The loggin in the ACS shows strange thing , in the passed authentications there is no log that the controller was connected to the ACS and passed an authentication. In the ACS accounting log is a start , stop message for the mac-address of the client. In the controller sometimes there is message user uknown , or no message at all. In the controller RADIUS statistics there is no connection attemps for authenticaton or accounting. And after all my wireless clients are connection in the WLAN , they are recieving IP address normally. It's a really strange i will appriciate all help

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

Here is the URL for the RADIUS Settings for the WLC follow the configuration guide it will help you :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/4.1/configuration/guide/c41ccfg.html#wp1083641

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card