Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CRS 4.3.0 ebgp-multihop

Hi guys,

I upgraded a CRS1-8 from 3.9.2 to 4.3.0 using turboboot.

In 3.9.2 there were 2 ebgp-multihop neighbors configured (and established) with ttl=2.

When the router started with 4.3.0 I copied the same config, but I had to configure ttl=3 to make those 2 neighbors come up.

I didn't find bugs related to ebg-multihop ttl in this version. Anyway, I used CSM1.0 to select SMUs and activated all recommended SMUs but one (they don' t have enough space in disk0:).

The one that's missing is: Umbrella DDTS for kimono fixes - CSCue45856

Bug description and details couldn't say less...I can't figure out what kimono fixes mean. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Diego.

• XR OS and Platforms
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

CRS 4.3.0 ebgp-multihop

Regarding ebgp-multihop, this looks like CSCum1306 (ebgp-multihop configuration inconsistency seen on customer network), which is duplicate of CSCue06523.

CSCue06523 is fixed in 4.3.1, and 5.1.0.

thanks,

rivalino

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

CRS 4.3.0 ebgp-multihop

Hi Diego,

kimono is codename for plim card 6-10GE-WLO-FLEX. CSCue45856 contains fixes related with this card. If you don't have that card, you can skip this ddts.

HTH,

Riv

Cisco Employee

CRS 4.3.0 ebgp-multihop

Regarding ebgp-multihop, this looks like CSCum1306 (ebgp-multihop configuration inconsistency seen on customer network), which is duplicate of CSCue06523.

CSCue06523 is fixed in 4.3.1, and 5.1.0.

thanks,

rivalino

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.