cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM2.0 - SMU download fails

Garry Peirce
Level 1
Level 1

Was so happy to see SMU download capability existing in CSM2.0.

However when I enter my CCO credentials, the download starts and then reports "Get download URL failed".

My CCO account is valid, the download directory exists, no web proxy involved.

Curious if any one else is seeing this or is it just me?

10 Replies 10

Eddie Chami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using windows or mac? can you send me your email or private message? I can help you sort it out, i hope you have accepted the Cisco user agreement (legal paper work).

Eddie.

To close this out, I should be all set.

I hadn't realized that accepting the agreement through CSM dialog resulted in an email that linked back to CCO to fully accept the agreement. 

I did not see that message come back to me!

--Tim

I was perhaps being too eager to get to the downloads through CSM and overlooked a message that I was to see a followup email to confirm.

In any event, it looks like the CCO acceptance page is generic to all users. Try going to:

http://software.cisco.com/download/eula.html

JOHN EAST
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having a similar problem on both my MAC and my Windows server.  Once the Download is initiated, it just spins and spins (always stays at 0%).  I never get prompted for a EULA Acceptance.  Even going directly to the site doesn't help. 

Do you happen to use a complex password with funny characters? If so, can you try something simpler with letters and numbers for a test? Make sure it works on web cco, then try on CSM. let me know what you come up with.

The website works fine for downloading stuff..  I'll try changing my password.

I changed it to a very simple password.  It still just sits at 0%.  I had a collegue try it and I noticed that changing usernames (to his, and then back to mine) prompt for the EULA, however in both cases the transfer still sits at 0% and never downloads even the smallest file.

Yes it is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: