There's a mobile version of our website.
i get the following message after upgrading VCSE 7.1 to 7.2
An unexpected software error was detected in httpserver.py: Handler="GetXmlHandler"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/utils.py", line 124, in wrapper
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/utils.py", line 99, in wrapper
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/handlers/getxml.py", line 128, in GET
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/handlers/getxml.py", line 183, in insert_plugin_elements
elements = plugin.get()
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/simpleadapter.py", line 169, in get
self._get_walk_recursive(self.xml_structure, record, builder)
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/simpleadapter.py", line 137, in _get_walk_recursive
self._get_walk_recursive(value, record, builder)
File "/share/python/site-packages/ni/xmlapi/simpleadapter.py", line 145, in _get_walk_recursive
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xdc' in position 5: ordinal not in range(128)
And in TMS the connection to VCSE (with Version 7.2) remains with Ticket
Anybody know how to fix this?
It would be good if you can open a TAC case for this!!this error requires in depth analysis of logs and probably will require you to collect system snapshot as well
Was this upgrade sucessfull ??
It looks like a image error. I would recommed you to download a new image and upgrade again and also try using English verison.
i redownloaded the version s42700x7_2_0.tar.gz but there is no difference. I dont think this would be an image error, because the version is running "stable"...except of the error above :-)
Any (reverse/transparent) proxy in between tms and vcs?
Do you have any external scripts accessing the API?
Do you have any "strange" = non asci characters in any of your configuraton fields (like local charsets, UTF-8, chinese, ....), if so I would try to remove them and replace it with 7-bit ascii. (especially if you have the letter "Ü" somewhere (any where in the config, systen name, search rule names, descriptions, .... Please remove everything which is not [a-z][A-Z])
A xconfig and xstatus via the admin CLI (TSH) might help you to find these.
The error was the non ascii. I used an "Ü" and the VCSE saved it as "\xdc" in config. I removed it and rerun the upgrade, everthing is fine. :-)
Login to share your discussion activity with your friends on Facebook. You can control what you share and turn off sharing anytime.
Your Facebook friends can now see that you have started this discussion
Your Facebook friends can now see that you have commented on this discussion
Your Facebook friends can now see that you have read this discussion