Member Since: Aug 18, 2010
Issue there is always the unknown and our leadership is always wanting assurances that we will not...
No. This is an alternative to putting a proxy on a machine. It forces all computers that...
Understood on the limitations of this. Even with that limitation it will solve 95% of my MPLS BGP...
Did this work? I'd like to implement this same solution but wanted to see if it worked for you...
My understanding is that the current IP Phones from Cisco do not have the Hardware/Software to...
Erik Tijburg is a highly experienced individual with skills in many facets of information technology, business, corporate training, and complex problem solving. Erik’s experience includes years devoted to the technologies and infrastructure around wireless networking, physical security and the evolution of network centric solutions, as well as complex systems and application integration. He has designed and implemented countless video security and wireless backhaul systems for organizations ranging from government agencies to corporate enterprises. Erik has extensive experience fixed and mobile wireless network design and implementation, including wide area Mesh networks and Licensed Microwave systems.
• Responsible for the system design of small to large scale physical security projects
• Manage implementation projects
• Support of active physical security systems
• Analyze and recommend specialized system integrations
• Train customers and business owners on development and utilization of physical security implementations
• Preformed all pre and post sales engineering and system implementations
• Implemented Cisco networking utilizing Cisco 7200, 3600, 2600, 1700, routers and 6500, 5000, 3500, and 2900 switches spanning all of Dallas/Ft. Worth and including T1’s, DS3’s, and Metro Ethernet, with Layer 3 routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and Layer 2 Spanning Tree, RSTP and MRSTP
• Designed and implemented many city Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Wireless networks extending core city network services to remote city facilities These projects utilized products from Motorola, Cisco, DragonWave, BridgeWave, FireTide, BelAir Networks, Tropos Networks, SkyPilot, RuggedCom, and RadWin
• Design and implemented many security video surveillance systems for cities including Mesh wireless. These projects utilized products from FireTide, BridgeWave, OnSSI, Sony, DotWorkz, SuperMicro, Cisco, RuggedCom and Dell.
• Designed and implemented multiple citywide wireless 802.11 mesh systems for both public and public safety use. These projects utilized products from Tropos, SkyPilot and BelAir Network
• Designed, implemented, and monitored WebMD's X.25 Dialup medical claims processing system that handles 20k to 50k calls a day nationwide.
• I performed comprehensive customer needs analysis, conducted both diagnostic and proscriptive solution presentations, conducted equipment trials, active monitoring and response to network outages, negotiated terms with customers and vendors.
|Answers marked as Correct|