Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9000 xrv download still available?

Has anyone seen the asr 9000 xrv (virtual asr9000) download link? I tried to find it and it takes me to cloud services 1010v which I am not licensed for ... was the product re-branded or removed?

When I do a search on the support portal I find configuration guide and release note links but no download links.

IOS XRV router landing page: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/ios-xrv-router/tsd-products-support-series-home.html
download software - 0 and redirects to service provider edge router downloads.  Don't see any xrv downloads.
release notes - 1
configure guides - 1

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Aleksandar Vidakovic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Philip,

it will be available for download by the end of April, with the XR release 6.0.1. If you need a pre-release image for lab validation, I can share it with you. I hope you don't mind me stating the usual disclaimer: pre-release images should not under any circumstances be used in production network. Please let me know if you prefer to wait on the official release or start testing with pre-release.

Regards,

Aleksandar

I would also be interested in pre-release images.  I have a very tight deadline for a project using thee 9010's as PE routers and although the end of April is coming up any time saved would be precious on this project.

thanks

Andrew Glynn

Zayo Canada / Allstream Inc.

hi Andrew,

I suppose you are referring 6.0.1 pre-release images. This release should hit CCO very soon, but I can nevertheless share the latest pre-release in case the time for testing is so tight. Just send me your CCO user ID via private message and the list of pies that you need for testing:

1. go to your messages
  2. click on "New message"
  3. copy/paste the recipient's name (as it apprears in the supportforums)
  4. send the message

Regards,

/Aleksandar