Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

bill of materials

hi team i got a technical details and i need a bom.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I would have loved to help, but I have very limited knowledge of the language you have used (I guess its French).

I can assure you of one thing, if you have put in the request of all the concerns, then it is a very solid BoM, the only thing I would want you to double check is the Pricing, as Pricing could vary with a great magnitude between customer to customer and partner to partner, otherwise you should be all set.

If you still have any concerns, I would suggest you to run it by the local Cisco Reseller.

Btw, if this post has helped you, please give appropriate rating :-)

Thanks n Regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Great..

Try using the Cisco CCW Tool, it will guide you step by step (makes you to include all the components of any given product including Lic)

https://apps.cisco.com/Commerce/home

HTH

Hi Wilson,

thank's for the responce,i already make my bom but i need to see if it will responce to the request of my partner.

the bom in attached

regards

I would have loved to help, but I have very limited knowledge of the language you have used (I guess its French).

I can assure you of one thing, if you have put in the request of all the concerns, then it is a very solid BoM, the only thing I would want you to double check is the Pricing, as Pricing could vary with a great magnitude between customer to customer and partner to partner, otherwise you should be all set.

If you still have any concerns, I would suggest you to run it by the local Cisco Reseller.

Btw, if this post has helped you, please give appropriate rating :-)

Thanks n Regards