cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer call to VM when no agents logged in or ready

rplett
Level 1
Level 1

I seriously need help on the last part of my script, the answer may be simple but I can't figure it out. I need to transfer all calls to voice mail when no agents are available, please tell me how to accomplish this. It's the last part I need to go into production.

Regards and Thanks!

Rick

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using IPCC Express or Enterprise?

For Express use the "Get Reporting Statistics" - Field: "Logged in resorces", store it as a variable, then add an if statement to check if the variable is equal 0, if yes then "Call Redirect" to a DN pointing to VM.

For Enterprise it's even easier, let me know if that what you have.

Remember to rate all posts!

Chris

Chris,

I am using Express. Could you give me a little more detail on the process? I'll try working with it in the mean time. Where in the script would it go? after the check day/time?

This is how it works. The get reporting stat checks a certain csq, then the 'if ' statement either sends them to vm or to a resource. Please see the attached script if you have any questions.

dvanzee,

Thanks for the file but the cra says it's currupt and won't open it. Can I give you my email address and have you send it there? I appreciate the quick responce from you guys!! I'm very green to this scripting business.