cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9 sub script - priority number check , help!

cheng.cathy
Level 1
Level 1

I am a newbie to UCCX scripting. I have a request now , if the call is coming from some specfic number(CIO, CEO or other important person), the call will be put in the priority queue. I creaed a priority number check xml file to validate the calling number, if the calling number doesn match, set a higher priority was then set but it doens't work,   snapshot of the scripts are attached.  any comments is appreciated. 

3 Replies 3

cheng.cathy
Level 1
Level 1

Below is the xml file that i created

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
- <numbers>
  <number1>3708</number1>
  <number2>3504</number2>
  <number3>3503</number3>
  <number4>3489</number4>
  <number5 />
  <number6 />
  <number7 />
  <number8 />
  <number9 />
  <number10 />
  <number11 />
  </numbers>

Would it be easier to implement "Get call info" step where you can filter calling number and then put "if" step where you can configure priority if true (ie you have calling number match) and no priority if false? I mean you can avoid this xml script and subflow calling?

HTH,

Dragan

HTH,
Dragan

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I recommend you test your subflow independtly of the main script with an Active Debug session (Press F10 to step over the script steps).  You will need to edit the value of the callingNumber variable prior to beginning your debug.

Also, where are you assigning a value to the variable callingNumber in the subflow, or are you passing it as an input parameter from the main script?