Views
Helpful
Replies

phone button template

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to add phone button template for 7941 in callmanager 4.0. I don't see 7941 template to make a copy of it. how can I add phone button template in callmanager for 7941?

thanks

Alex

1 Accepted Solution
7 Replies 7

Hello,

Have you got the correct device pack to support 7941 to your ccm? An easy way to check this is to add a new phone, and see if 7941 comes up in the list of phone types that you can add.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

Hi,

I just plugged 7941 to the callmanager, and registration unknow. I think I have to install device pack to support 7941. would you please give me the link to download device pack and instruction how to do it?

thanks very much

Alex

Hi,

I am gonig to install device pack for callmanager 4.0(2a)sr1a. is it going to add 7941 in database as far as phone button template and firmware?

thanks

Alex

Hi,

I'm really stuck. I just installed device pak, then restart MCS server. it doesn't show 7941 as the option to add the phone manually. when I enable auto registration, on the phone screen it shows "mismatch" which I think it is trying to register as 7940. it only adds phone button template for 7941.

any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Alex

Hello,

I am going to reconfirm that 7941 is supported on ccm 4.0. I could have sworn that it is.