!

dial-peer voice 10 voip

destination-pattern 2500

session target ipv4:192.168.9.201

!

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern .T

port 0/0

When a call gets to the FXO port it will ring in the IP phone with extension 2500. This works perfect. Now, if I change the extension of the IP phone to the one of the Auto Attendant; when I get the interactive menu of the AA and I press any digits for any of the available options the AA appears that is not getting any digits. I know that with PLAR OPX I can't send any digits until the call is established, but when the AA answers the call, the call itself is established. When I try the AA using local extensions (not using the gateway) works perfect.

Any insights on this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks

Gabriel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Gabriel

You need to enable dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric on your voip dial-peer so that the AA receives the digits out of band.

Hope this resolves the problem,

Justin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Gabriel,

I think you need to turn on dtmf-relay on the voip dial-peer. Something like 'dtmf-relay alpha' or 'dtmf-relay signal' should do fine. I usually use alpha, but signal works better if you need to be able to determine tone length, like how long a user pushed and held the 4 key or whatever. Here's a decent link:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/unity_cm_dtmf_prob.html

Good luck,

Vance

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Gabriel

You need to enable dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric on your voip dial-peer so that the AA receives the digits out of band.

Hope this resolves the problem,

Justin