cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a Unity Subscriber from a Command Line

rvenzor
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out a way to create new user voice mail accounts from a command line. This would also include creating the Exchange Mailbox.

I'm trying to make this activity as automated as possible without using the GUI interface or the Bulk Edit Utility.

I did find the CreateSubscriber_403_SourceCode.exe

and the ImportSubscriberFromAD_403_Source.exe, but these still look like they need to be run via a Gui Interface.

Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

NOt really possible unless you are a SQL programmer. Cisco has some docs on how to do this, but basically you need to what is called Stored Procedure in SQL. I was thinking of doing this with META and pushing info to the Unity server... well, I can do that, but I can't kick off the store procedure because i'm not a programmer and have no resources.

Unity SQL server goes through a number of flags to create a vm enabled AD/exchange account. It's not as simple as dumping it into the SQL server.. it kicks off about xx different procedures to create the account or vm enable the account.

I can try to fidn the docs if you need them, or post in the Unity forum here at net pros and Jeff Lindborg can help out

I'll re-post this question to the Unity Group.

thanks,

rico