cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i got latest IOS version

imran_mcse
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dears. I am an end-user using cisco 2522 series router. on my router there is IOS 12.0 version. I want to upgrade it to latest IOS. Pls also let me know that what is latest version of IOS.And from where i can download the latest version of IOS. and how can in install it on my 2522 router pls help. Thanx in Advance.

6 Replies 6

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

You can get it from CCO using your CCO login under the Cisco IOS Software download section.

Dear how can I got CCO login pls give me the link. and tell me is it free. I am only CCNA certified at this time.pls tell me.

hi dear thanx for your this kind corporation. Now tell me also one thing that Can i Install cisco IOS 12.3T latest release on cisco 2522 series router. I have 16MB of memory.

brother one thing more that i have got CCO login. But when i want to go to the image library section. It is requiring the special access ( that i have not). So pls dears tell me that how can i download it. I am an End-User and has nothing any special registeration numbers or codes from Cisco.

Software download requires that you have a valid Cisco service contract.