Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones services

amarmn1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hii experts,,,

I want to know how many services are there for IPT such as extension mobility, logout; I want to know more services and how to configure.

Ammar

3 Replies 3

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

IPMA, EM and CallManager Attendant Console.

A user can access a service from the supported phone model in two ways. The user can press the button labeled "services," or user can use a preconfigured phone button. When the user presses the services button, the phone uses its HTTP client to load a specific URL that contains a menu of services to which the user has subscribed for the phone. The user then chooses a service from the listing. When a service is chosen from the menu, the URL gets requested via HTTP, and a server provides the content, which then updates the phone display. When the user presses the phone button that is configured for a service, the URL gets requested via HTTP.

Dear gmarogi;

Thanks for ur reply, but, but I want to know more services to configure it for my users caue they ask about services and I just know only two EM & Logout. Is there is more.

Thanks again for ur reply and for ur nice info.

Waiting for ur reply..

Ammar

dford333
Level 1
Level 1

these are IPCC IP phone services only.

they are probably more, we are using these.

Configure a "One Button Login" for IP Phone Agents

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml

Bt Phones services

and Call center statistics