cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS Central 1.1(1a) Standard Reports in Statistics tab are empty

TIMOTHY MILLER
Level 5
Level 5

We have configured statistics collection with a 15 minute collection interval.  The data is reaching the Oracle database we established for the data.  However, when I try to run the standard network reports "receive traffic" and "transmit traffic", I receive a "No data error".

While it's been several months since I set it up, I feel fairly certain that I ran the reports successfully shortly after configuring it.  I've done some searching and have come up empty on tips/tricks or standard troubleshooting tactics.  Any suggestions on either the cause of the problem or the best way to get more data to determine a cause?

Thanks!

-Tim

1 Reply 1

TIMOTHY MILLER
Level 5
Level 5

In the past week, we migrated the backend database to another server (old server being retired).

Prior to the migration, I set the collection interval to infinite (don't collect).  The DB was migrated by the DBA team.  When I re-entered the new connection information, the reports started working again.

Problem is solved but still would love tips/tricks on how to better debug this issue.

Thanks,

-Tim

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card