IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have Branch office and Head office sites. At head office, we have Cisco CUCM application running and at the branch office, we have SRST router 1 and 2, both connected to head office over WAN. SRST router 1 should come in to picture when there ...

inhamit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are trying to register Etisalat SIP via registrar dns:vims-siptrunk.etisalat.ae but getting 401 unauthorized from telco. They are saying we have to send another request with header including domain name, credentials and MD5 encryption. As per ...

Hello,I have cucm running under vmware using cisco ucsc-c240-m4s2.Current cucm version is 11 and nowi want to upgrade to version 12.When i try to order smartnet for ucsc-c240-m4s2 our distributor say this box already eol and eos. So here i need advic...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUBE SBC configuration with Microsoft Teams Cloud servicesvoice class uri 290 siphost QZ-QDB2-SBC-VGW-01.xxxxyyyzzzz.com.inWhen putting the above command, getting the error "more than 32 characters cannot be accepted"We have already got the Certifica...

faraz1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes