cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator 3005

brian.oflynn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, I have a vpn concentrator connecting to a pix over lan-to-lan connection working fine. My problem is when I try to add a new Lan-to-Lan connection for a specific ip address, I get the message A peer cannot have more than one lan-to-lan connection. The address I am trying to add is completely different from the other lan-to-lan connection. If I change the ip address of the peer to one higher or lower on the last octet it accepts it fine. It is just this one ip address it doesn't like. I was doing some testing with this previously but had since removed that connection. I have gone through the entire gui and have not found a single reference to this peer. I have removed this new lan-to-lan connection and added it again but still the same error. Anybody experienced this before?

Cheers

Brian

3 Replies 3

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

Provide toplogy with ip address combination which you tried.

grant.maynard
Level 4
Level 4

sounds odd. The error refers to having the same remote peer IP for more than one L2L. But you say you can't see that in the config? Have you tried searching through the config file (text), accessible from Administration - File Management - Config ?

Hi, Sorry I meant to post the solution to this. I raised a tac case on this. Although there was only 2 LAN-to-LAN connections configured, there was an extra SA linked to the ip address I was trying to configure as a peer. Once I removed this, I could edit the LAN-to-LAN connection to the ip address I wanted.

Cheers

Brian